While our lives have changed as Canada works to flatten the curve, we continue to provide a
pickup and delivery experience that is safe for you and our staff members.
All stores have reinforced sanitation practices, and employees are aware to notify a manager of any flu symptoms.
What we are doing:
- Employees are wearing masks in-store and when out for delivery;
- Safety shields were installed in all stores to protect you and our staff;
- Limited amount of guests or pickup drivers in-store at any given time;
- We are sanitizing all credit/debit machines after each use;
- We are sanitizing all surfaces and doors throughout the day.
Order your pizza online for contactless delivery, and don’t forget to leave instructions on how
you would like it to be delivered to you.
What can you do:
Based on guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada, we recommend taking the following precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Maintain at least 2 metres (6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone coughing or
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or
tissue when you cough or sneeze.